Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) BHT
Eusolex® 2292 is Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate. It is a liquid UVB filter, oil soluble, with very good protection potential. It has excellent dissolving properties for solid organic UV filters. The use of UV filters is no longer restricted to sunscreens, they are being used in products for day to day facial and body care.
Merck KGaA is a major developer and manufacturer of Personal Care and Cosmetics ingredients. Its Colorona® cosmetic pigment powders, composed of iron or titanium oxide-coated micas, are available in a variety of lustrous colors. Merck KGaA’s Eusolex® UV-Pearls® encapsulated UV filters deliver superior sun protection with reduced dermal uptake, minimal allergy potential, and no irritation.
- From BB to CC Creams - Innovative Formulation of Multitasking Care (English) - Google Translate
- RonaFlair™ Balance Colors – The New Combination Tool For Individual Skin Correction (English) - Google Translate
- Works Of Art Begin With The Right Materials (English) - Google Translate
- RonaFlair™ White Sapphire- A Touch Of Luxury (English) - Google Translate
- Edel Schimmernde SilberweißE Effekte Dank Timiron® Synwhite 40 (German) - Google Translate
Merck KGaA makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CategoriesChemical Class Categories
- Sunscreen Agents