Monomuls® 90-L 12
Monomuls® 90-L 12 is a molecularly distilled lauric acid monoglyceride that is used as a lipid layer enhancer in surfactant type washing and cleansing preparations. It supports the viscosity formation in aqueous surfactant solutions. In some formulations with a high proportion of Monomuls® 90-L 12 cold-temperature crystallizations may occur. It is a white to cream colored powder, with a faint fatty odor.
- BASF Ingredients for Personal Care Products Considered for Nordic Ecolabel (English) - Google Translate
- BASF Products for EU-Ecolabel Applications (English) - Google Translate
- Our COSMOS Approved Products (English) - Google Translate
- COSMOS Organic and Natural Standard 2.0 and BASF Personal Care Solutions (English) - Google Translate
- ECOCERT Approved BASF Ingredients (English) - Google Translate
- NaTrue Guidelines and Formulations (English) - Google Translate
- Our Products with BDIH Label (English) - Google Translate
- The Nordic Ecolabel for Personal Care (English) - Google Translate
BASF has a high quality product range that includes surfactants, emulsifiers, polymers, emollients, cosmetic active ingredients, pigments, UV filters, thickeners, protein products, and lipid layer enhancers. BASF products are tailor-made solution that helps to improve quality, increase comfort and reduce energy consumption, resulting in innovative solutions for the sustainable development of the industry.
BASF makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Skin Conditioning Agents
- Glyceryl Esters / Derivatives