OptaSense™ G40 is a polyacrylic rheology modifier (thickener) which provides an effective yet economic route to crystal clear aqueous and aqueous alcoholic gel systems. Gels formed by OptaSense™ G40 are non-tacky, easy to rub in and display a high degree of substantivity to the skin and hair; and therefore resist slide (particularly important in shave gels and face masks). This product is ideal for use in a wide variety of cosmetic gels, suspensions, creams, and lotions.
Croda Inc. is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Croda Creates Tailored Solutions for the Brazilian Customer (English) - Google Translate
- Croda Proudly Supporting RSPO European Roundtable Event (English) - Google Translate
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (English) - Google Translate
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (English) - Google Translate
Croda makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Viscosity Modifiers
- Synthetic Polymers