Ceteth-5 (and) Ceteareth-7
Cromul™ EM00685 is a complex and versatile non ionic surfactant designed to emulsify and produce stable dispersions of cosmetic materials. Cromul™ EM00685 is recommended as a base emulsifier, capable of producing lotions and milks with a variety of raw materials. Products of higher viscosity -viscous lotions and creams - can be produced by using Cromul™ EM00685 in combination with cetostearyl alcohol or polyol esters such as glyceryl monostearate.
Croda Inc. is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Croda Creates Tailored Solutions for the Brazilian Customer (English) - Google Translate
- Croda Proudly Supporting RSPO European Roundtable Event (English) - Google Translate
- Croda Celebrates Innovation Award Success at in-cosmetics 2014 (English) - Google Translate
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (English) - Google Translate
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (English) - Google Translate