Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl (and) Acrylate Crosspolymer
OptaSense™ G82 is a polyacrylic rheology modifier (thickener) which provides an effective yet economic route to formulating pourable gel and liquid emulsion systems. Liquid gels and lotions formed by OptaSense™ G82 are non-tacky and easy to rub in. OptaSense™ G82 is capable of forming crystal clear, pourable gels which serve as an excellent medium for suspending particulates such as exfoliating agents or mica for decorative purposes. This product is recommended for use in gel systems, suspensions, creams and lotions.
Croda Inc. is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Croda Creates Tailored Solutions for the Brazilian Customer (English) - Google Translate
- Croda Proudly Supporting RSPO European Roundtable Event (English) - Google Translate
- Croda Celebrates Innovation Award Success at in-cosmetics 2014 (English) - Google Translate
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (English) - Google Translate
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (English) - Google Translate
Croda makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Viscosity Modifiers
- Synthetic Polymers