Propylene glycol Laurate (and) Ethylcellulose (and) Propylene Glycol Isostearate
EMULFREE® P is a lipid based stabilizer consisting of a synergistic association of ethylcellulose polymer with emollients. This is a specific raw material that can produce an intimate blend between an oily phase and a gelified aqueous phase when incorporated into the oily phase. It allows for the manufacture of surfactant-free emulsions.
- Cosmetic Sample/Literature Request Form (English) - Google Translate
- Emulfree (English) - Google Translate
- Gattefosse Active Texture Map (English) - Google Translate
- Personal Care Ingredients: Quick Reference Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Textures: The Art Of Formulation (English) - Google Translate
MSDS / SDS
Gattefossé develops and manufactures specialty ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. They specialize in lipochemistry, biology, and extraction of cosmetic actives of vegetable origin and natural sources. Gattefossé also has expertise in the formulation of skin care products. Products have application in body lotions, sunscreens, cosmetic foundations, hair care and more.
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Gattefossé makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CategoriesChemical Class Categories
- Dispersing Agents