Zinc Oxide (and) Triethoxycaprylysilane
Z-Cote® HP1 is a hydrophobic inorganic UV protection agent that can be used in cosmetic sunscreen formulations. This product offers improved SPF values that can be obtained in combination with organic UV absorbers.
- Mineral Makeup the Trend Continues... (English) - Google Translate
- Sunscreen Brochure (English) - Google Translate
- The Complete Care Package NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2011 Featured Products (English) - Google Translate
- UV Filter Portfolio (English) - Google Translate
- UV Filters (English) - Google Translate
BASF Care Creations makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CategoriesChemical Class Categories
- Sunscreen Agents
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the material. UL makes substantial efforts to assure the accuracy of this data. However, UL assumes no responsibility for the data values and strongly encourages that upon final material selection data points are validated with the material supplier.