Uvinul® MC 80
Uvinul® MC 80 ultraviolet absorber is an ester of para-methoxycinnamic acid and 2-ethylhexanol. It is stabilized with BHT. FDA Category-1 sun screen, and is approved worldwide. This product is a colorless or light yellow liquid. that is stabilized with 0.05-0.09 percent BHT.
- Protecting Our Beauty: Bridging Color Cosmetics and Sun Care (English) - Google Translate
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (English) - Google Translate
- The Complete Care Package NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2011 Featured Products (English) - Google Translate
- UV Filter Portfolio (English) - Google Translate
- UV Filters (English) - Google Translate
BASF Care Creations develops and produces a comprehensive portfolio of raw materials for the Personal Care industry such as effect pigments, emollients, complexing agents, neutralizers, setting polymers, conditioning polymers, rheology modifiers, UV filters, mild surfactants, solubilizers, emulsifiers, and solvents. These ingredients are ideal in color cosmetics and hair, oral, skin and sun care products.
BASF Care Creations makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CategoriesChemical Class Categories
- Sunscreen Agents