Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Fruit Juice
Cococin™ is a coconut water Freeze-drying under controlled conditions ensures that the solids retain optimum biological activity. It can be used in personal care and cosmetic formulations to support cell growth of human tissues such as hair follicles. It is non-irritating to the skin and is rich in nutrients that provide moisturization and supports blood circulation. With continued use, this product can also improve skin elasticity and skin tone and decrease skin roughness, while nurturing keratinous tissue to potentially reduce the appearance of the signs of aging.
MSDS / SDS
- Allergen and Component Questionnaire (English) - Google Translate
- Certificate of Composition (English) - Google Translate
- Cococin™: Freeze-Dried Form Of Coconut Water (English) - Google Translate
- Cococin™: The Nourishment Factor™ (Freeze-Dried Coconut Water Solids) (English) - Google Translate
- Nurturing Health & Wellness With Coconut Water Solids (English) - Google Translate
- Solubility Data (English) - Google Translate
Sabinsa Cosmetics is a manufacturer of organic intermediates and fine chemicals for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Sabinsa’s fine chemicals are used in pure form and Sabinsa offers over fifty botanical extracts. Sabinsa’s products have application in skin care, hair care, oral care, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, sunscreens, cellulitis support, immunocosmetics, botanical deodorants, and more.