Trivent PE-48 is an emollient ester made from the complete reaction of Pentaerythritol and 2-Ethyl Hexanoic Acid. It has a high molecular weight and appears to leave a "wet" feel on the skin. This material is useful in creams, lotions, make-up and lip products. Its low odor, low taste and light color make it a desirable additive to most cosmetics.
- Emollients and Esters Properties and Applications (English) - Google Translate
- Our "Sun-Sational" Suncare Specialties Continue to Make Waves... (English) - Google Translate
- Specialty Ester Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Specialty Products for Skin Care Applications (English) - Google Translate
- Where Chemistry is Artistry (English) - Google Translate