Escalol® 587 is a secondary UV-B absorber used in high-SPF formulas. It is oil-soluble and an excellent solubilizer and coupler for other sunscreen actives. This product appears as a pale yellow liquid.
- Ashland Care Specialties: Advancing Skin Care with Science (English) - Google Translate
- Ashland Skin Care Application Chart (English) - Google Translate
- ISP Beauty Boutique- A Guide for Color Cosmetics (English) - Google Translate
- Sun Care Technologies- Application Chart (English) - Google Translate
- Sun Care Technologies- Overview Guide (English) - Google Translate
- Sunscreen Formulary: A Formulation Guide For Effective Sun Care Preparations (English) - Google Translate
- The Modern, Groomed Man (English) - Google Translate
- Wet Skin Technology: Novel Sunscreen Formulation That Applies Clear, Even When Sprayed Directly Onto Wet Skin (English) - Google Translate
Ashland Inc. makes their documentation available in the regions in blue below:
The information presented on this page was acquired by Innovadex from the producer of the material. Innovadex assumes no responsibility for the data values or product claims and strongly encourages that upon final material selection, all information is validated with the material supplier.