Ceraphyl® 55 is composed of low-viscosity esters with very light feel. It imparts elegance and slip to emulsions as well as low residual after feel. This product is also useful for reducing tackiness of other emollients.
- Ashland Care Specialties: Advancing Skin Care with Science (English) - Google Translate
- Ashland Skin Care Application Chart (English) - Google Translate
- Emollients & Emulsifiers For Personal Care Products (English) - Google Translate
- Hair Care Ingredients Portfolio (English) - Google Translate
- Skin Care Products for Ethnic Markets (English) - Google Translate
- Take a Fresh Look at Ashland and Our Ceraphyl™ Esters (English) - Google Translate
- Wet Skin Technology: Novel Sunscreen Formulation That Applies Clear, Even When Sprayed Directly Onto Wet Skin (English) - Google Translate
Ashland Inc. makes their documentation available in the regions in blue below:
The information presented on this page was acquired by Innovadex from the producer of the material. Innovadex assumes no responsibility for the data values or product claims and strongly encourages that upon final material selection, all information is validated with the material supplier.