Neo Heliopan® AV
Neo Heliopan® AV is a highly effective UVB absorber with a specific extinction (E 1% / 1cm) of min. 830 at 308nm in Methanol and has additional absorption in the short-wave UVA spectrum. The UVB absorber is oil soluble and virtually odorless suitable for a wide variety of cosmetic applications. It remains a liquid at temperatures as low as -10°C. and can boost the SPF when used in combination with other UV filters. It also is ideal for the formulation of water-resistant sunscreen products. Neo Heliopan® AV is an excellent solubilizer for crystalline UV absorbers and is approved world-wide. The concentration maximum varies according to local legislation, but it is a safe and effective UVB absorber.
Symrise supplies fragrances, raw materials, cosmetic active ingredients and functional ingredients for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Symrise’s products have beneficial effects in the areas of anti-irritant, anti-aging, sensitive skin, anti-microbials, skin whitening, sensates, UV protection, softening, smoothing, moisturizing and more. Symrise’s fragrances offer superior performance and quality.
- Symrise Goes Green Organically… (English) - Google Translate
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 1-16] (English) - Google Translate
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 17-36] (English) - Google Translate
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 1-23] (English) - Google Translate
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 24-47] (English) - Google Translate
- Botanicals (English) - Google Translate
Symrise makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CategoriesChemical Class Categories
- Sunscreen Agents