Prayphos™ D0 has an orthophosphoric acid technical grade and an appearance of greenish to brownish syrupy liquid. It's used in the production of foliar fertilizers and water soluble fertilizers, and the production of phosphate salts – etc.
Prayon S.A. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Raising Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Emulsifying Salts ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Anti-caking Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Acidity Regulators ~ Phosphate
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the material. UL makes substantial efforts to assure the accuracy of this data. However, UL assumes no responsibility for the data values and strongly encourages that upon final material selection data points are validated with the material supplier.