Prayphos™ D0 has an orthophosphoric acid technical grade and an appearance of greenish to brownish syrupy liquid. It's used in the production of foliar fertilizers and water soluble fertilizers, and the production of phosphate salts – etc.
Prayon S.A. makes their documentation available in the regions in blue below:
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Raising Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Emulsifying Salts ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Anti-caking Agents ~ Phosphate
- Additives ~ Acidity Regulators ~ Phosphate
The information presented on this page was acquired by Innovadex from the producer of the material. Innovadex assumes no responsibility for the data values or product claims and strongly encourages that upon final material selection, all information is validated with the material supplier.