Bamboo Shoot Strips, Fresh Frozen Specialty Vegetable
Bamboo Shoot Strips, Fresh Frozen Specialty Vegetable is an individually quick frozen product prepared from freshly harvested Chinese shoots of the bamboo plant which are washed, blanched, sized and frozen. This product is cream to yellow with a mild and distinctive, pleasantly fresh crunchy bite. This product has a moisture content of 87% to 92%, and should be stored below -5°F. Bamboo Shoot Strips have a sweet, mild, green and smoky flavor. It adds a pleasant crunch to pasta and vegetable salads and smoky notes to sofrito and meatloaf. This product is GRAS, GMO free, and Kosher certified.
MSDS / SDS
- Food Safety Certification (English) - Google Translate
- Kosher Certificate (English) - Google Translate
Nutritional & Analytical Information
Login to view Nutritional & Analytical Information below
SupHerb Farms supplies high quality frozen herbs and specialty vegetables for Foodservice and Food Manufactures in the Food and Beverage Industry. These ingredients include Basil Sorrel, Chile, Green, Yellow, and Red Roasted Bell Peppers, Chives, and Jalapeño Pepper. These products are environmentally manufactured and harvested as well as conveniently packaged yearly, in Mexico, Peru, and China.
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
SupHerb Farms makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Vegetable and Vegetable Products ~ Stalk and Stem Vegetables ~ Bamboo Shoots
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Vegetables / Jarred, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fresh Marketed Produce (Washed, Cut, Diced, Waxed)
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Oils, Salad / Cooking / Frying
- Bakery Products