BAMBOO SHOOT STRIPS, FRESH FROZEN SPECIALTY VEGETABLE
Bamboo Shoot Strips, Fresh Frozen Specialty Vegetable is an individually quick frozen product prepared from freshly harvested Chinese shoots of the bamboo plant which are washed, blanched, sized and frozen. This product is cream to yellow with a mild and distinctive, pleasantly fresh crunchy bite. This product has a moisture content of 87% to 92%, and should be stored below -5°F.
Bamboo Shoot Strips have a sweet, mild, green and smoky flavor. It adds a pleasant crunch to pasta and vegetable salads and smoky notes to sofrito and meatloaf. This product is GRAS, GMO free, and Kosher certified.
MSDS / SDS
SupHerb Farms makes their documentation available in the regions in blue below:
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Vegetable and Vegetable Products ~ Stalk and Stem Vegetables ~ Bamboo Shoots
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Vegetables / Jarred, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fresh Marketed Produce (Washed, Cut, Diced, Waxed)
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Oils, Salad / Cooking / Frying
- Bakery Products