EcoVae® 401 Emulsion
EcoVae® 401 Emulsion is a vinyl acetate/ethylene emulsion designed for low odor paint applications. Paints utilizing the emulsion can be formulated without any coalescing solvents resulting in low VOC, environmentally-friendly products. EcoVae® 401 Emulsion is also APE-free.
- (2011.06) Celanese Emulsions Dedicates Expanded Vae Plant in China (English) - Google Translate
- (2011.06) 塞拉尼斯聚合物乳液部在中国扩建VAE 工厂 (Chinese Simplified) - Google Translate
- Emulsions for Architectural Coatings: Guide for the Americas (English) - Google Translate
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS / SDS (English) - Google Translate
- MSDS / SDS (Portuguese) - Google Translate
- MSDS / SDS (French) - Google Translate
- MSDS / SDS (Spanish) - Google Translate
Celanese Corporation engineers and manufactures high performance emulsions including vinyl acrylic, vinyl acetate/ ethylene (VAE), 100% acrylic, and specialty polymers for the Paints and Coatings Industry. The AVICOR® and Ecovae® line of high performance vinyl acrylic emulsions are formulated with low to no VOCs and can be used in interior and exterior paints to enhance durability and scrub requirements.