Drying, High-Volume Blending
CPS offers several blending and drying options. The small blender is ideal for research and development quantities, while the large 200 cubic foot ribbon blender can blend up to 10 ton batches. There is also a choice between flash drying and rotary drying, depending on the customer's needs.
Custom Processing Services, Inc. (CPS) is a contract manufacturing service provider that offers particle size reduction services such as custom coarse grinding (impact crushing, grinding, and pulverizing), micronizing (ultra-fine particle size), and media milling (nano-particle size). Blending services can accommodate up to 10-ton batches, and dryer capabilities can dry to less than 0.5% moisture.
- Size Does Matter by Tom Harper (English) - Google Translate
- Quality Assurance (English) - Google Translate
- Customer Testimonial--Mayan Pigments Impressed with CPS’s Ability (English) - Google Translate
- CPS Handles Coarse Processing Needs (English) - Google Translate
- Coarse Crushing and Processing Services Explained (English) - Google Translate
- Paints And Coatings Services (English) - Google Translate