Dextrol® OC-50 is the neutralized (sodium salt) form of a nonyl phenol ethoxylated phosphate ester. It is designed to impart improved gloss and color acceptance in waterborne latex paints.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients makes their documentation available in the regions in blue below:
CategoriesRaw Materials Categories
- Additives ~ Corrosion Protection Additives ~ Inhibitors ~ Phosphates ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Wetting Additives
- Additives ~ Surfactants ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Gloss Enhancers ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Emulsifying Additives ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Dispersing Additives / Grind Aids ~ Phosphorus Based Compounds ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Anti-Blocking Additives ~ Phosphate Esters
The information presented on this page was acquired by Innovadex from the producer of the material. Innovadex assumes no responsibility for the data values or product claims and strongly encourages that upon final material selection, all information is validated with the material supplier.