Dextrol™ OC-50 is the neutralized (sodium salt) form of a nonyl phenol ethoxylated phosphate ester. It is designed to impart improved gloss and color acceptance in waterborne latex paints.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients for decades has aided the world’s leading Paint and Coatings manufacturers save costs, solve formulation challenges, and improve product quality and performance. The company provides innovative solutions for architectural, industrial, specialty and wood coatings, as well as functional additives for paint removers, universal colorants and emulsion polymerization.
Ashland Specialty Ingredients makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CategoriesRaw Materials Categories
- Additives ~ Corrosion Protection Additives ~ Inhibitors ~ Phosphates ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Wetting Additives
- Additives ~ Surfactants ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Gloss Enhancers ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Emulsifying Additives ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Dispersing Additives / Grind Aids ~ Phosphorus Based Compounds ~ Phosphate Esters
- Additives ~ Anti-Blocking Additives ~ Phosphate Esters