Surfynol® 104A Surfactant
Surfynol® 104A is a nonionic surfactant that has a combination of benefits, including wetting defoaming and improving pigment dispersions. Its unique chemical structure provides multifunctional properties such as surface tension reduction, foam control and viscosity stabilization. Surfynol® 104A is a 50% active liquid in 2-Ethylhexanol.
Surfynol® 104 provides performance benefits in many waterborne applications such as coatings, paints, adhesives, inks, pigment manufacture and dispersion, cements, metalworking lubricants, agricultural chemicals and dye processing.
- Biodegration & Toxicity Information (English) - Google Translate
- How To Formulate With Surfynol Surfactants (English) - Google Translate
- Surfynol® Surfactants: Multifunctional Problem Solvers In Waterborne Do-It-Yourself Wood Finishes (English) - Google Translate
- Surfynol® Surfactants: Multifunctional Problem-Solvers in Waterborne Wood Coatings (English) - Google Translate
- The Benefits Of Surfynol Surfactants In Waterborne Industrial Maintenance Coatings (English) - Google Translate
- The Benefits of Surfynol® Surfactants in Waterborne Thermoplastic Industrial Maintenance Primers (English) - Google Translate