Calsoft® F-90 is a dry, low color, white, free-flowing, 90+% active sodium linear alkyl benzene sulfonate flake. High purity, biodegradable Calsoft® LAS-99 is the base chemistry to produce Calsoft® F-90. This product contains an anti-tack agent, which retards moisture pick up and keeps the product free-flowing. It is a very high quality and consistent flaked sodium linear alkyl benzene sulfonate.
Pilot Chemical is a developer and manufacturer of a broad array of anionic, amphoteric, and nonionic formulations for Household, Industrial, and Institutional Cleaner applications. Its surfactants are high-performance, colorless, and remarkably pure. Pilot’s HI&I offerings are suited to numerous applications, such as detergents, universal cleaners, degreasers, disinfectants, and sanitizers.
- Pilot Chemical Launches New Company Website (English) - Google Translate
- "Green" HI & I Cleaners (English) - Google Translate
- Performance of Calsoft® AOS-FS (English) - Google Translate
- Calfoam 70 Series (English) - Google Translate
- Calfax Disulfonates - Maximum Strength Surfactants (English) - Google Translate